The College library is a heart of our institution which collects, stores, transmits and updates information to the teachers, students & those are engaged in research. Our College Library has subscribed to 12 different Newspapers, 51 Magazines, Various Research journals, and Periodicals. Library shares its resources under Inter library loan with other libraries in the vicinity. Library is systematically organized which helps to all the Students and College faculty. We also offer “Library Best User award” to motivate students and teachers.
Objectives of our Library:
1) To inculcate reading habit among the Students.
2) To provide guidance and aid to all the teachers and students via library recourses.
3) To provide significant books, Journals, Magazines & Relevant data.
4) To build and cater for a supportive & stimulating environment for both the Students
& the Staff.
5) To encourage all the students to be become independent learners & develop a
positive attitude for lifelong learning.
6) To provide the opportunities to the students to develop in knowledge & skills
through library resources.
7) To contribute to the personal and behavioral development of the students through
multi-disciplined books and relevant resources available in our Library.
Major functions of Library:
- Circulation of Books
- Acquisition – Selection, Ordering, Processing etc.
- Data entry
- Processing of Newspapers, Magazines, Journals etc.
Library Services & Facilities:
- Lending/Borrowing services
- Newspapers clipping
- Reference service
- Reprographic facilities on request
- Cyber Zone
- Book Bank
- Advance learner facility
- Students/Teachers Orientation
- New arrival information display
- Information Notification
- Institutional membership of N-List & British Council Library
- Institutional repository
- Fully Automated library
- LED Screening