Internal Quality Assurance Cell
IQAC of the`college is entrusted with the task of enhancing quality in the college . It consists of the Principal, representatives from Management, staff members, External Members , Alumni and Students. It is involved in framing and executing policy initiatives and planning future programmes consistent with the vision of the Institution. The IQAC chalks out its objectives and plans its activities at the beginning of the academic year.
The objectives of the IQAC are:
- To ensure academic excellence and continuous progress of the institution.
- To create a student-centric atmosphere for holistic learning.
- To improve the quality of staff by promoting and encouraging overall faculty development programmes.
- To enhance infrastructure for Teaching-Learning and administrative process.
Major Activities during the academic year 16-17:
- Lecture On “Guidance in preparation of SSR for NAAC” by Prof Dharmadhikari on 21st July 2016.
- Organised a workshop on “Understanding Emotional Intelligence and Experiential learning of Pedagogy for Educators’ by Resource person Ms Shamim Modi, TISS on 18th February 2017.
- Organized Multimedia Training Workshop for teachers under Faculty Development Programme on 13th February 2017.
- Organised One day Interdisciplinary National level Conference on “Vision India: Prospects and Challenges” on 26th April 2017.